Eduhive Engg. Consult
Current Opening: Junior Design Engineer (Trainee)
Educational Qualification: B.Tech ( Mech / Aero / Auto) ( 2015, 16, 17 pass outs)
No of positions: 2
- 3D Modeling and Detailing – CATIA / Solidworks
- Finite element analysis of components and system
- Computational Fluid Dynamics ( Internal / External Flows & Heat Transfer )
- Equipment Design – Pressure vessel engineering in specific
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out specific requirements in design and analysis domain under project manager for the allocated commercial projects.
- Carry out research and training based functions for CPDLR.
- Assist in the team in project runs, finalization and documentation.
- Carry out visits for problem mitigation and interact with clients on behalf of the company for data collection and case validations.
This recruitment is for candidates specifically looking forward for a career in engineering design, analysis, validation and simulation industry.
Selected candidate will be required to undergo training* for the period of six months in Dehradun in areas of 3D modeling, detailing and specialized segments in analysis domain covered under ANSYS –FEA and CFD. The training* charges will be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of training the candidate will be absorbed on probation in company rolls.
A Fixed stipend of Rs 6500 /- will be paid during this segment. After completion of probation period the company will take candidate on regular rolls at a CTC of 1.5- 1.8 Lakh per annum.
B.Tech candidates from Dehradun, Rishikesh & nearby areas will be given preference.
- Company Rolls: Eduhive Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Service portfolio: Eduhive Engg. Consult
Selection Process: Personal Interview
[ The specific training in tools is a focused skill development for design consulting functions in specialized engineering applications of FEA and CFD concepts. Candidates looking forward to work with us must have a strong urge to read & research intensely. ]
For further details and processing please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org